[ncl-talk] How to convert udunits compliant units?

Heiko Klein Heiko.Klein at met.no
Fri Oct 28 00:31:37 MDT 2016

Hi,

I have a couple of CF-compliant netcdf files and will apply some
ncl-functions on them. The variables come in all types of units, so I
would like to automatically convert the unit to the ones I want to have,
e.g. degC to Kelvin and hPa to Pa.

This functionality is part of udunits and I see some time-related
udunits functions in the documentation. Are there some functions to
convert other units, too?

Best regards,

Heiko

--
Dr. Heiko Klein                   Norwegian Meteorological Institute
Tel. + 47 22 96 32 58             P.O. Box 43 Blindern