[ncl-talk] How to convert udunits compliant units?

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 28 08:28:08 MDT 2016

A supported unit conversion library? I am not aware of any NCL library.

Certainly, it would be useful ...

BUT ...

it can become a bit overwhelming.

Writing the functions or procedures is the easy part. However, to raise to
the level of a supported library, functions must be tested and
documentation must be created. These latter tasks are necessary but they
can become rather tedious.

--
I am attaching the very nascent start of a library which I did *years*
(?10+?) ago. Better naming would help but nothing has been added .. it has

I'm also attaching a script of 'global' constants that may be useful if you
want to develop your own library.

Cheers