[ncl-talk] How to convert TRMM real time binary file to netcdf format

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 23 08:14:18 MST 2016

Attached is a script.

The golden rules of data processing are: (a) Know your data; (b) Look at
your data; (c) Think about what you are doing.

It is *your* responsibility to read and understand the TRMM binary data
structure and netCDF structure. The attached script is a guide to help you.
It may work directly. It is your responsibility to (1) look carefully at
what it does; (2) look up functions that it is calling; (3) read the
documentation of the functions;