[ncl-talk] How to convert TRMM real time binary file to netcdf format

Marston Johnston shejo284 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 05:07:46 MST 2016

Without your script we cannot do anything to help the situation.

It is a good idea to post enough info for us to help. I hope you have modified the NCL script you copied online to suit your particular needs. Check where you got the TRMM file for info on what type of binary file it is and how to read it. They might even have a script of their own. The more info you have about the data, the more it helps you understand what’s going wrong, and the more we can do to help you.

/M