[ncl-talk] Trouble with plot (anomalous rainfall) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jose Augusto Paixão Veiga veiga.uea at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 03:58:06 MST 2016

Hi Griff,

thank you for your help and patience in this issue. In fact, some erros
merged during script processing. The error are present bellow

fatal:NhlCvtStringGenArrayToFloatGenArray:Unable to Convert "white "

warning:Error retrieving resource wkBackgroundColor from DB - Using default
value

fatal:NhlCvtStringGenArrayToFloatGenArray:Unable to Convert "black "

warning:Error retrieving resource wkForegroundColor from DB - Using default
value

However, after changing the line command from

opts at ContourParameters = (/ -20., 20., 1.5/)    ; Contour intervals

opts at ContourParameters = (/ -20., 20., 5.0/)    ; Contour intervals

the script started working.

Those are NCL "nuances" that I have to learn yet.

Regards

​*Prof. José Augusto Paixão Veiga (CREA n.: 24161)*

*Coordenador de Projetos Institucionais*
Universidade do Estado do Amazonas
​(UEA)​

Pró-Reitoria de Pesquisa e Pós-Graduação - PROPESP​
Av. Djalma Batista, 3578, Manaus-AM Brasil
(92)
​3646-7297

Departamento de Meteorologia
​ -​

Escola Superior de Tecnologia (EST)
Av. Darcy Vargas, 1200, Manaus-AM Brasil
(92) ​
3878
​-​
4317