[ncl-talk] extract_rh

亽小笨蜑■ɑ 674057237 at qq.com
Tue Nov 22 18:22:48 MST 2016

Hello:
      Attached is my script and error,the nc file is wrfout file. when I modified the "ntime" to 240 and "do i=1,nfile-1,1" to "do i=1,1,1" the script is ok. when the ntime is 8760 and the cycle is  "do i=1,nfile-1,1," the error information is in the log. It prompt line 229 in file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/wrf/WRFUserARW.ncl is  "dim4 = dims(nd-4)", I printVarSummary(dims), it is
  Variable: dims
  Type: long
  Total Size: 32 bytes
                 4 values
  Number of Dimensions: 1
  Dimensions and sizes:	[4]
      When I modified the line 226 in file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/wrf/WRFUserARW.ncl "dim4 = 1" to "dim4 = 1l" the error disappear. I wonder the reason, so how could I modify the script?
      I'm looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!