[ncl-talk] extract_rh

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 20:41:17 MST 2016

Hello:

I am not sure I can help you, but if you could provide a bit more
information then maybe I can make a suggestion.

Is there a reason why you read in all the variables at once, instead of
reading a time slice and writing to your nc files one time slice/one-level
at a time?

Barry

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 3:22 AM, 亽小笨蜑■ɑ <674057237 at qq.com> wrote:

> Hello:
>       Attached is my script and error,the nc file is wrfout file. when I
> modified the "ntime" to 240 and "do i=1,nfile-1,1" to "do i=1,1,1" the
> script is ok. when the ntime is 8760 and the cycle is  "do
> i=1,nfile-1,1," the error information is in the log. It prompt line 229
> in file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/wrf/WRFUserARW.ncl is  "dim4 =
> dims(nd-4)", I printVarSummary(dims), it is
>   Variable: dims
>   Type: long
>   Total Size: 32 bytes
>                  4 values
>   Number of Dimensions: 1
>   Dimensions and sizes: [4]
>       When I modified the line 226 in file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/wrf/WRFUserARW.ncl
> "dim4 = 1" to "dim4 = 1l" the error disappear. I wonder the reason, so
> how could I modify the script?
>       I'm looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!

Barry H. Lynn, Ph.D
Senior Lecturer,
The Institute of the Earth Science,
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem,