[ncl-talk] Trying to make the width of bars equal in all plots in a panel

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 17 08:20:59 MDT 2016

Dear Soumik,

In the future, please post all follow-up questions back to ncl-talk.

I forgot to address the star marks. I think this is coming from the fact
that you set xyMarkLineMode to "MarkLines". The default marker is an
asterisk, which is the star marker you are seeing.  I do see that you've
set xyMarkers to (/1,1/), which is a small dot, but I think you also need
to set:

res at xyMonoMarker        = False

--Mary