[ncl-talk] how to locate one table in the same frame with one map plot

易路 dg1225033 at smail.nju.edu.cn
Tue Jul 26 18:56:43 MDT 2016

Dear Mary,

I tried to use gsn_csm_blank_plot to draw the table whic I wanted to attach it under the map plot, but the table was still shown in an other new frame.

When I use overlay to put the map plot and tabel together, the showed the error "fatal:NhlAddOverlay: plot class mapPlotClass cannot be overlay plot member".

Maybe, I can only use the gsn_csm_blank_plot to show my data as displayed in the examples of table_4.ncl and table_6.ncl, but I need to show the geographical information of the map, so I had to use the gsn_csm_contour_map to generat the first plot.

So, would you please check the problems for me, why the tabel generated by gsn_csm_blank_plot can't be located uder the plot generated by gsn_csm_cntour_map.

Thanks your precious time and attention very much!

Yi Lu

易路

南大邮件系统/学生/博士生/12级博士生

南京市汉口路22号