[ncl-talk] Crash with eofunc_varimax_Wrap function

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 27 10:55:53 MDT 2016

I'm am not sure why 'eofunc_varimax' would work and 'eofunc_varimax_Wrap'
would not. The *_Wrap invokes the function and, where appropriate, adds
attributes and coordinates. Here is the code used:

undef ("eofunc_varimax_Wrap")
function eofunc_varimax_Wrap (eof:numeric, optEVX:integer)
local eofEVX
begin
  eofEVX         = eofunc_varimax(eof, optEVX) ; invoke built-in function
  eofEVX at op = "Kaiser Varimax Rotation: opt="+optEVX
  copy_VarCoords(eof, eofEVX)

  return  (eofEVX)                        ; return
end

===

I am busy and will look later.