[ncl-talk] I/O problem with regridding many nc files?

Archana Dayalu adayalu at seas.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 12 13:18:05 MST 2016

Sorry, a couple more things:
1) To answer your question, Mary: I am using the setfileoption command to
change file type.
2) I just re-ran the whole script a different way (i.e., I broke it up by
common days of a month rather than entire months ... so instead of 12
independent loops of 28-31 iterations, I did 31 independent loops of 4-12
iterations). So far it seems to be completing successfully which indicates
that it was a problem with too many calls to the ESMF regrid with weights
function? But I don't understand why that would be so (if it were the
issue).
Regards
Archana