[ncl-talk] I/O problem with regridding many nc files?

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 15 10:24:17 MST 2016

Archana,

I hope to look at this issue today and will try to answer your questions.

I'm hoping that you can remove the do loop altogether, but this can only
happen if the grids are the same every time in the loop.

Thanks for providing the scripts and data files!  Can you remove them from
the ftp.cgd.ucar.edu site? I've already downloaded them.

--Mary