[ncl-talk] I/O problem with regridding many nc files?

Archana Dayalu adayalu at seas.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 12 13:04:13 MST 2016

Hi Mary,
I just uploaded my code + data to the ftp site. The files I have uploaded
are:
1) 31 files of type "aux2vprm_d01_2006-01-dd_hrlyavg.nc" (where dd=two
digit day in january), 2.5MB each
2) 1 weights file "T2SWDOWN_to_MODIS_bilinear.faster.nc" (this is kind of
big ... ~6GB)
3) 1 file with the script "regrid_using_weights_T2SWDOWN_MOD_noplots.ncl"
(edit the header of file to specify directories; all else should not
require editing).
Other requested information:
ncl -V = 6.2.1
uname -a = Linux rclogin11.rc.fas.harvard.edu 2.6.32-431.17.1.el6.x86_64 #1
SMP Wed May 7 23:32:49 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Thanks very much! Please let me know if you have any trouble with the
code/files.
Regards
Archana

*Archana Dayalu*