[ncl-talk] emphasize every parts of a line with different colors according to its y value.

grace 313695096 at qq.com
Fri Dec 30 00:48:53 MST 2016

Hi:
   All,I am trying to  draw a line  that emphasize every parts of it with different colors.
 I have found the example xy_12.ncl which highlight the wanted part by split the data.
 But I want to draw a line which have different colors according to its y numberical value,just like the plot below.

 If I split the data ,that would be a huge work.
 Have anybody drawed plot like this ?Any information will be appreciated.