[ncl-talk] how to draw uneven distrubted station wind vector plot

Guido Cioni guidocioni at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 01:09:36 MST 2016

Hey Wen,
a few months ago I discovered, thanks to this community, a function that you can use to plot sparse vector data.
Have a look here : http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/wmvectmap.shtml <http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/wmvectmap.shtml>

Cheers

Guido Cioni
http://guidocioni.altervista.org <http://guidocioni.altervista.org/>