[ncl-talk] NCL Workshop at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Sept 15-18

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Aug 14 12:40:53 MDT 2015

We are teaching an NCL Workshop at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln,
September 15-18, 2015, hosted by the UNL Dept of Earth & Atmospheric
Sciences and the School of Natural Resources.

The workshop is geared towards students and faculty at UNL, but we will
have a few available slots for students and faculty who want to come from
neighboring universities.

If interested, please see our workshops page:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Training/Workshops/

There you will see a link to a pre-workshop survey, which we use to help us
tailor the class and determine if you have enough programming background to
benefit from the course.