[ncl-talk] Lat, Lon map using Ascii file

Kunal Bali kunal.bali9 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 10:39:42 MDT 2014

*I have the file which has dimensions 64800x3 as you can below. The data
file has 3 variables (Latitude Longitude TotCH4_A). So 64800 is the
nLatitude and nLongitude. The data range is from Latitude (90,-90) and
Longitude (-180, 180). So now how can i use ascii file in ncl map plotting.
and also if possible please let me know how can i convert ascii file to
netcdf file in NCL. provides me link ??*

*ncl 5> printVarSummary(data)
Variable: dataType: floatTotal Size: 777600 bytes            194400
valuesNumber of Dimensions: 2Dimensions and sizes:    [64800] x
[3]Coordinates: Number Of Attributes: 1  _FillValue :    9.96921e+36*

*Thank You*

Kunal Bali
Research Scholar
Radio & Atmospheric Science Division