[ncl-talk] Vertical Cross-Section

BasitAli Khan BasitAli.Khan at kaust.edu.sa
Thu Oct 2 17:41:55 MDT 2014

Thanks Jamson for the quick response. I am afraid the issue is not terrain
or terrain smoothing. Its about the lowest two levels that are not being
realized by NCL. I, however, already tried all available cross-section
scripts and all of them have the same problem. Actually if you look at
your plot, it also has the same problem. It is not apparent because you
are plotting the entire vertical depth that is 20 km. If you plot only the
lowest one kilometer of your domain, you could easily see that the lowest
level data is missing.

Regards,

b:)
----
Basit A. Khan, Ph.D.

Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Division of Physical Sciences & Engineering

Office# 3204, Level 3, Building 1,

King Abdullah University of Science & Technology

4700 King Abdullah Blvd, Box 2753, Thuwal 23955 ­6900,

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Office: +966(0)12 808 0276,  Mobile: +966(0)5 0860 3617

E-mail: basitali.khan at kaust.edu.sa

Skype name: basit.a.khan