[ncl-talk] gsnMaximize space above and bellow figure Re: figure orientation and gsnMaximize

kevin.lemorzadec kevin.lemorzadec at mun.ca
Thu Oct 2 15:25:34 MDT 2014

Hello,

The suggestion of using gsnPaperOrientation instead of wkOrientation work
well for my first issue. I still can't get with ncl 6.1.0 the same figure
as I had with ncl 5.1.1
Now I have a white space underneath the figure that i can't get ride of. I
tried to set gsnPaperMargin= 0.0 but the white space in teh bottom of the
plot doesn't disappear.

Any suggestion?

Kevin