[ncl-talk] gsnMaximize space above and bellow figure Re: figure orientation and gsnMaximize

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 2 20:30:20 MDT 2014

Hi Kevin,
v5.1.0 is over 5 years old and there's been numerous graphical changes and
enhancements since then. I am not sure whether you can change the size of
the output .eps file from 8.5" x 11". Setting wkPaperWidthF,
wkPaperHeightF, and/or wkPaperSize in your workstation resources didn't
seem to help. Perhaps a developer can chime in here on whether that is
possible.

I am unsure what application you are wanting to use the .eps file in, but
you can always get rid of all white space using an external program
(Illustrator for example) or by invoking convert and using the -trim
+repage options.
Adam