[ncl-talk] How to change the spacing betwenn latitude in a map figure?

朱磊 leizhu at pku.edu.cn
Mon Nov 10 05:10:38 MST 2014

Hello,

I have set my map plot setting like:
  res at mpProjection          = "LambertConformal"
  res at mpLambertParallel1F   = f1 at TRUELAT1
  res at mpLambertParallel2F   = f1 at TRUELAT2
  res at mpLambertMeridianF    = f1 at CEN_LON
  res at mpLimitMode           =  "Corners"
  res at mpLeftCornerLatF      = 15
  res at mpLeftCornerLonF      = 110
  res at mpRightCornerLatF     =  35
  res at mpRightCornerLonF     = 140
and used "gsn_csm_contour_map" to plot.

Then the latitude spcing default to set to 1 degree. How can I to change the defaut setting, like 2 degree or 0.5 degree? If anyone can help me?
Thank you very much.