[ncl-talk] Interesting error

Wei Huang huangwei at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 17 09:39:55 MST 2014

Gerry,

This message tells you that you have a HDF5 version used/installed is
different to
what NCL used.

Usually, just set env. variable HDF5_DISABLE_VERSION_CHECK to 1,
as suggested in the error message, should solve your problem.
Or, you probably need to switch your current HDF5 off.

Regards,

Wei

1850 Table Mesa Dr.
Boulder, CO 80307