[ncl-talk] Display not fully functional with NCL 6.2 and Ubuntu 14.04

ashwinD12 . winash12 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 07:48:52 MDT 2014

Will building from source code help ? Perhaps identify the source of
the problem. I understand the documentation says building NCL from
source code is non trivial. But rather than wait for a time period
when you have will NCL tested on Ubuntu why not try from my end to
build NCL on Ubuntu with either gcc/fortran or icc/ifort ?
RFC ?