[ncl-install] Using MyProxyLogon to get NCL source code?

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu May 15 08:38:01 MDT 2014

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry for the confusion about where to go to get help for getting NCL from ESG.

This particular problem is an ESG issue and not an NCL one, so I’ve CC’ed ESG support.

Once you have NCL downloaded, then you can use this email list for issues with trying to get it running on your system.

You can use ncl-talk for questions about using NCL:

—Mary