[ncl-install] Using MyProxyLogon to get NCL source code?

Jonathan Murray jmurray at whoi.edu
Wed May 14 11:41:55 MDT 2014

I've got the MyProxyLogin java client and I'm trying to download the NCL
source code.

When I execute

java -jar MyProxyLogon-ESG.jar

a window pops up that asks me to fill in the values for several fields.

Username: I assume this is the OpenID ?
Passphrase: I assume this is the OpenID passphrase?
Hostname: does anyone know what goes in this field? The hostname of the
system I am working on or the system I am trying to download from?
Port: 7512 (this seems to fill in automagically, what port if not this one?)

Thank you

--
Jonathan Murray x 2877
linux generalist