[Wrf-users] How to record the output of a simulation in just one single file ?

Jose Augusto Paixão Veiga veiga.uea at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 17:13:30 MDT 2014

Dear Lee, Dominikus and Bart

thank you very much for all your hints. Now I can choose between your
answers what is the best option to my purposes.

I will still consider the use of NCO's ncrcat after my simulations. If one
of you could send me links to explore it I'll appreciate.

I believe CDO (https://code.zmaw.de/projects/cdo) is another peer tool to
manipulate output data.

Cheers

José Augusto P. Veiga,

======================================
Coordenador do curso de Meteorologia da UEA
Universidade do Estado do Amazonas
Departamento de Meteorologia
Escola Superior de Tecnologia (EST)
Av. Darcy Vargas, 1200, Manaus-AM Brasil
Work phone:    (92) 3878 4333, Ramal 4333
Cell   phone :    (92) 8196 7122
Skype: veiga_j.a.p.
CV: http://lattes.cnpq.br/4027612512091565
URL:http://scientificmet.wordpress.com/