[Wrf-users] Read Parameters in wrfinput_d01

孙佳 sunjiaouc at sina.com
Tue Jan 14 18:14:46 MST 2014

Dear all,

Thank you for your previous advise about paremeters selection, I have got a beautiful result on TC simulation.
But when I want to try other parameterizations, I forgot to backup that "namelist.input" file.
Fortunately, I backuped the "wrfinput_d01" created by that namelist ...

Do you know how to get the parameterizations in a specific "wrfinput_d01" file?

Thank you in advance!

2014-01-15

谨祝顺祺!
WITH BEST WISHES!

JIA, SUN
TEL: (+86)15077857866
E-MAIL: SUNJIAOUC at SINA.COM
PHYSICAL OCEANOGRAPHY LAB, HOHAI UNIVERSITY
1 XIKANG, GULOU, NANJING, JIANGSU PROVINCE, CHINA, 210098
SOA, THE SECOND INSTITUDE OF OCEANOGRAPHY
36 BAOCHU, XIHU, HANGZHOU, ZHEJIANG PROVINCE, CHINA, 310012