[Nsa] [ECSA] Invitation to attend ECSA Town Halls

Carol Costanza costanza at ucar.edu
Mon May 23 09:15:45 MDT 2022

All,

We wanted to remind folks that our first ECSA Town Hall will be happening
at *10 am MDT this morning (5/23)*. See the previous email for more
information. You should have received a calendar invite with the Zoom
information from May Wong, but let me know if you need the Zoom link for
today's town hall.

Thanks,
carol