[ncl-talk] Strange problem related to linint1_Wrap

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 00:36:02 MDT 2023

Hello:

Strangely, I was able to solve the problem with the extra white space this
way (by limiting the vertical extent of the data passed into the
gsm_contour_map program).

    *ff1_x = ff1(0:25,:)*

    plot  = gsn_csm_contour(wks, ff1, res )

    plots(i_file) = plot

    plot  = gsn_csm_contour(wks, ff1_x, res )

    plots(i_file+1) = plot

I say strangely because reducing the vertical extent of the data read into
the linear interpolation program just led to a cropping of the radar data.
That makes no sense, as the map window clearly shows white space above (a).