[ncl-talk] Strange problem related to linint1_Wrap

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 12:21:27 MDT 2023

Dear All (& Dave):

I still have the strange problem where there is a lot of white space above
the mapped radar cross-section.

If, however, I reduce the scope of the data (i_z is reduced), then the top
of the contours get cut off.

So, I have a feeling that the gsn plotting program is assuming some kind of
non-linear height field, while my data is in height coordinates.

Is this correct?  If not, what might be the solution?  Note, I'm not using
any WRF functions and I converted the WRF data to equally spaced data
levels.

Thank you,

Barry