[ncl-talk] Question on blending two datasets for merged analysis

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 6 20:39:01 MDT 2022

I am not sure how one would  "merge this regridded data with an
observational precipitation dataset, call it grib files of AHPS
precipitation, over a similar period. "

Perhaps, append  GRIB AHPS precipitation grid points at areas outside the
max/min boundaries of the "irregular set of data of 1D lat/lon data"

Good luck