[ncl-talk] labeler_query

Kunal Bali kunal.bali9 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 13:50:24 MST 2022

Hi,

I am trying to make a panel plot with projection. "orthographic"
so I used
  res at gsnPolar          = "NH"      ; choose projection

But, in that, I am facing an issue regarding the label bar, the issue
appearing as

(0) get_panel_labelbar_info_from_plot: warning: a panel labelbar has been
requested,

(0) but this doesn't appear to be a color plot. No labelbar will be drawn.

For panel plot, I am trying:

 ;************************************************
; create panel
;************************************************
  resP                            = True                   ; modify the
panel plot
  resP at gsnFrame         = False                  ; don't advance panel plot
  resP at gsnPanelLabelBar = True                   ; add common colorbar
  resP at gsnPanelMainString = ""     ; set main title
  resP at gsnPanelBottom   = 0.4                   ; add space at bottom
  resP at lbTitleOn  = True
  resP at lbTitlePosition     = "Top"
  resP at lbTitleString       = ""
  resP at lbLabelFontAspectF  = 1.5
  resP at lbLabelFontHeightF  = 0.02
  resP at lbLabelFont  = 21
  resP at pmLabelBarWidthF            = 0.3
  resP at pmLabelBarHeightF           = 0.053
; resP at pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF    = -0.000001   ; adjuct position of the
label bar
  resP at cnLineLabelsOn    = False    ; turn off line labels
  resP at lbTitleFontHeightF = 0.015
  resP at lbBoxLinesOn  =    False

So, provide some information on how to sort out this issue.
Sample plot attached with  gsn_panel(wks, plot, (/1,1/), resP)

Thanks

---
Kunal