[ncl-talk] More than 24 outliers in taylor_diagram_cam.ncl

Buzan, Jonathan jbuzan at purdue.edu
Sun Mar 6 08:28:58 MST 2022

Hi Hyacinth,

I would recommend copying the taylor_diagram_cam.ncl and calling it taylor_diagram_cam.hyacinth.ncl.

Then modify taylor_diagram_cam.hyacinth.ncl.
I think the code that sets the rows is:

        if (rOpts.and.isatt(rOpts,"maxOutlier")) then
           nRowOut = min((/ (rOpts at maxOutlier-1)/6 , 3/)) +1
        end if

Followed by calling taylor_diagram_cam.hyacinth.ncl instead of taylor_diagram_cam.ncl

Cheers,
-Jonathan