[ncl-talk] NDVI from Advanced Very High-Resolution Radiometer (AVHRR)

Setareh Rahimi setareh.rahimi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 05:48:52 MDT 2022

Dear Dennis,
So many thanks for your advice. I run the script on a remote server with at
least *1 terabyte* of memory. I think this is not the case.
I used the below commands to check the files:
fils = systemfunc("ls [1-2][8-9-0-1]*/*nc")
   print(fils)

   f   = addfiles (fils, "r")

   x   = short2flt(f[:]->NDVI)

   printVarSummary(x)
, and attached the result. Please look at the image, and kindly help me
sort the issue out. I do not know what is wrong with the files I downloaded.
best regards,