[ncl-talk] gsn_panel: Error: all of the plots passed to gsn_panel appear to be invalid

Herb, Jason jherb at albany.edu
Wed Sep 8 13:24:06 MDT 2021

Hello all,

I have attempted to simplify a pervious script plotting a 4 -panel plot with overlays for (CO, O3 and SO2) data (see attached script). I was able to create a single plot and overlays without issue. However, when I attempt to do similar to have all 4 panels NCL kicks out gsn_panel: Error: all of the plots passed to gsn_panel appear to be invalid. I am at a loss as to why it will do a single panel and overlay but when multiple panels are involved it crashes. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jason