[ncl-talk] question about contour opacities

Will Hobbs will.hobbs at utas.edu.au
Thu Mar 25 00:43:13 MDT 2021

Hi all

I suspect the answer is ‘no’, but is it possible to set multiple values for cnFillOpacity?

I’d like to plot an overlay that has a single fill color, but uses opacity as it’s ‘colourmap/contour level’.

I can see a way of doing this by looping through each contour level and setting explicit levels/opacities each time, but I wonder if there’s a more efficient way.

Will

Will Hobbs

Institute for Marine and Antarctic Studies (IMAS)
University of Tasmania
Private Bag 80, Hobart, 7001, TAS, AUSTRALIA
+61 3 6226 2970
imas.utas.edu.au<http://imas.utas.edu.au/>
aappartnership.org.au<https://aappartnership.org.au/>