[ncl-talk] regrid binary IC/BC data

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 24 12:45:20 MDT 2021

Without additional information, I would say no tool could regrid the data
on the file.

[1] It looks like there is one or more header record(s) with ASCII (text)
information
[2] Is it a 'flat' binary file or are there 'hidden' record separators
[3] big-endian or little endian
[4] dimensions of the data?
[5] lat and lon of the 12km field(s) grid points
[6] lat and lon of the   4km field(s) grid points
[7] bilinear interpolation or conservative regridding?

etc