[ncl-talk] Plotting

Herb, Jason jherb at albany.edu
Sat Jul 24 02:11:47 MDT 2021

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your help yesterday. With additional trial and error, I have finally got the station locations to plot based on different color coding for the ranges of data values. I have attempted to place a color bar on the figure to identify the data ranges, but are getting the following error messages:

warning:PlotManagerSetValues: LabelBar annotation cannot be added after NhlCreate
warning:lbAutoManage is not a valid resource in map.PlotManager at this time
warning:cnFillOn is not a valid resource in map at this time
warning:lbLabelBarOn is not a valid resource in map at this time

I am confused as to why this is occurring.

Attached is the updated code and plot.

Thanks,
Jason