[ncl-talk] Plotting

Herb, Jason jherb at albany.edu
Fri Jul 23 09:14:13 MDT 2021

Hello NCL users,

I am attempting to plot a series of polygons on a map of NYS that are based on a range of data from 0 to 1. I am attempting make each polygon show on the map as the proper color-code matching the label bar for a given range. Currently, I can get printout of the map with lat/lon axis data title, and for some odd reason there is a black dot over the "W" for the 75W label.

I have attached the script input file and the output png file.

thanks,
Jason