[ncl-talk] streamline plot lable

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 10 01:12:05 MST 2021

 Dear Maryam,Did you try "res at cnLevelSelectionMode = "ExplicitLevels""?
Sincerely,Ehsan

    On Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 11:41:11 AM GMT+3:30, Ehsan Taghizadeh <ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com> wrote:

  Dear Maryam,Did you try "res at cnLevelSelectionMode = "ExplicitLevels""?
Sincerely,Ehsan    On Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 01:48:37 AM GMT+3:30, Maryam Golbazi via ncl-talk <ncl-talk at mailman.ucar.edu> wrote:

 Hi everyone,

I am trying to plot the wind speed output from my wrfout files using the streamline plot. I have attached my code here. My plot is a gif (animated), one plot per hour output. However, seems like the label of the plot changes over time and I am not sure how to fix it. I have of course tried "res at cnLevelSelectionMode="ManualLevels" and " res at cnLevels" but it did not work.
 I also attached the gif file here. Does anybody know how to fix this?
Thank you,Maryam
--
=======================MaryamGolbaziPhD Candidate, Ocean EngineeringAtmosphere and Energy Research Group (AERG)Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering (ISE) LaboratoryUniversity of Delawaremgolbazi at udel.edu
 windspd.d03.lvl8.601.gif
List instructions, subscriber options, unsubscribe: