[ncl-talk] streamline plot lable

Maryam Golbazi mgolbazi at udel.edu
Tue Feb 9 15:18:20 MST 2021

Hi everyone,

I am trying to plot the wind speed output from my wrfout files using the
streamline plot. I have attached my code here. My plot is a gif (animated),
one plot per hour output. However, seems like the label of the plot changes
over time and I am not sure how to fix it. I have of course tried
"res at cnLevelSelectionMode="ManualLevels" and " res at cnLevels" but it did not
work.

 I also attached the gif file here. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thank you,
Maryam

--
Maryam Golbazi