[ncl-talk] Fwd: WRF NCL Panel plot

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 12:30:10 MDT 2021

Hi:

Are you making vertical cross-sections or horizontal cross-sections?

Barry
On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 at 12:35 Arnaitz Fernández via ncl-talk <
ncl-talk at mailman.ucar.edu> wrote:

> Hi, my name is Arnaitz, I'm spanish and I'm practising with NCL for
> plotting WRF output files. I'm trying to create a 4 plot panels but I can't
> obtain the good one. My objective is todo to a 4 panel with plots of
> different variables (with interest for severe weather forecasting) but I
> have problems. The error is the next one:
>
> warning:mpGridMaskMode is not a valid resource in /Panel - 93_vector at
> this time
> warning:cnFillOn is not a valid resource in /Panel - 93_vector at this time
> warning:cnInfoLabelFontHeightF is not a valid resource in /Panel -
> 93_vector at this time
> warning:mpLimitMode is not a valid resource in /Panel - 93_vector at this
> time
> warning:mpLeftCornerLonF is not a valid resource in /Panel - 93_vector at
> this time
> warning:mpRightCornerLonF is not a valid resource in /Panel - 93_vector at
> this time
> warning:mpLeftCornerLatF is not a valid etc.
>
> I send you my code and I'll be grateful if you can help me.

Guest Editor of Special Issue “Extreme Hydroclimatic Events and Prediction”
LINK:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/water/special_issues/Extreme_Hydroclimatic_Events

Barry H. Lynn, Ph.D
Senior Associate Scientist, Lecturer,