[ncl-talk] Fwd: WRF NCL Panel plot

Arnaitz Fernández arnaitzfdez at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 03:35:08 MDT 2021

Hi, my name is Arnaitz, I'm spanish and I'm practising with NCL for
plotting WRF output files. I'm trying to create a 4 plot panels but I can't
obtain the good one. My objective is todo to a 4 panel with plots of
different variables (with interest for severe weather forecasting) but I
have problems. The error is the next one:

warning:mpGridMaskMode is not a valid resource in /Panel - 93_vector at
this time
warning:cnFillOn is not a valid resource in /Panel - 93_vector at this time
warning:cnInfoLabelFontHeightF is not a valid resource in /Panel -
93_vector at this time
warning:mpLimitMode is not a valid resource in /Panel - 93_vector at this
time
warning:mpLeftCornerLonF is not a valid resource in /Panel - 93_vector at
this time
warning:mpRightCornerLonF is not a valid resource in /Panel - 93_vector at
this time
warning:mpLeftCornerLatF is not a valid etc.

I send you my code and I'll be grateful if you can help me.