[ncl-talk] The wsmaximumsize parameter cannot take effect

高旻个人邮箱 gaomin07go at qq.com
Tue Oct 13 20:19:05 MDT 2020

Dear that:

I used NCL to draw weather maps of different levels and accuracy. When the level was very high, the size of the image easily exceeded 100M of the original setting of wsMaximumSize. Then I checked the official website instructions, and put the.hluresfile in the home directory, the content was as follows: "*wsMaximumSize: 300000000000", but it did not work, I checked the source code, found the default directory is "~/", so I put the.hluresfile in the ~ directory, it still does not work. I checked the instructions again and modified the NCARG_USRRESFILE parameter, but it still didn't work. So I ask you for help if I can make the wsmaximumsize parameter take effect in the script, or in other ways? Do I need to ask ncl-install again for help?  I'm not sure about the scope of the problem.

My English is not good, I hope you can forgive me and looking forward to your reply.

Your sincerely,
Min Gao