[ncl-talk] confidence interval of mean response in regline_stats function

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 16 21:47:20 MST 2020

The function code is located in the "contributed.ncl" library.
Search for   'regline_stats'
The function '*cdft_t'*
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/cdft_t.shtml>  from
the DCDFLIB <http://www.netlib.org/random/> (Double precision Cumulative
Distribution Function LIBrary) is used to calculate the -t-values. You will
have to look at that code to see what they do.

Good Luck