[ncl-talk] Fwd: Cloud fraction and Cloud Top Temperature

Franciano Puhales fpuhales at gmail.com
Tue May 19 09:38:05 MDT 2020

Thanks, Adam.

Actually, I've done this before to write to you. WRFUserARW just read the
wrf output file data and calls other functions: wrf_ctt (for top cloud
temperature) and wrf_cloud_fraction (for cloud fraction). The issue is that
I can't find these functions in ncl scripts. I think they are from
pre-compiled FORTRAN codes, but I'm not sure.

Have you some idea about that?

Best,

Franciano Scremin Puhales
"Afeto e conhecimento são coisas que se você guardar, você perde" (Mário
Sergio Cortella)
"Hey, you // Don't tell me there's no hope at all // Together we stand,
divided we fall" (Hey you-The Wall-Pink Floyd)