[ncl-talk] Problem with my graph

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Mon May 18 16:35:32 MDT 2020

Hi Guilherme,
You need to set gsnDraw (which draws the plot on the current frame) and
gsnFrame (which advances from the current frame to the next frame) to False
in both your resource lists, and then manually call draw and frame after
you call gsn_add_polyline. Note that in the examples on the
gsn_add_polyline page that draw and frame are called after gsn_add_polyline.
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/gsn_add_polyline.shtml
To summarize, add these lines to your script:
resD at gsnDraw = False
resD at gsnFrame = False
resE at gsnDraw = False
resE at gsnFrame = False

and then add these lines right before your system("convert ...") command:
draw(plot)   ; draw the plot on the current frame
frame(wks)  ; finish the page and advance the frame to the next one
The polylines should then appear.
Adam

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 12:30 PM Guilherme Martins via ncl-talk <
ncl-talk at ucar.edu> wrote:

> Dear users,
>
> I'm trying to plot some horizontal lines in my graph, but I'm not capable
> to identify my problem.
>
> Any help is very appreciated.
>
> My script and files are in attach.
>
> Best regards,