[ncl-talk] plotting I J variables from the WRF out file

ali mughal mughalali655 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 02:23:37 MDT 2020

Dear Users

I have csv file attached with the data available at specific grids of the
WRF outfile.Could any one help how to correct my attached code in NCL?

When I try to run the code, I get the following error message

(0)     This file has 4825 rows and 3 columns.
fatal:Argument type mismatch on argument (1) of (gsn_csm_contour_map) can
not coerce
fatal:["Execute.c":8578]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 64 in file
test_1.ncl

Later I want to use the same code to be modified to calculate 2m air
temperature at the same I J grids.

Regards