[ncl-talk] Nasty little square in map bottom right corner

Stéphane Sénési senesi at posteo.net
Sat May 9 02:19:22 MDT 2020

Dear all,

I have hard time figuring out which ressource should be set for getting
rid of that little square I get in the bottom right corner of such a map :

which is drawn using gsn_csm_contour_map for the main field, with two
overlays using gsn_contour_shade.

I have set "gsnRightString" to the empty string for the two overlay
plots (in case the overlay mechanism would use gsnRighString for the
bottom position)

Thanks a lot if you can help

Best regards

Stéphane Sénési (here developping figures for AR6/WGI/Chapter8)