[ncl-talk] Faint appearance of .png files

Anne anne.seidenglanz at unive.it
Mon May 4 13:45:54 MDT 2020

Hi Adam,

this was indeed very helpful, thank you! I have been using "convert" from
the terminal but wasn´t aware that I could use convert to convert from eps
to png, and within the script. Now the plot looks exactly the way I want.
About the font, I am not using times roman but duplex roman (no .12 from
the table).

Thanks again,
Anne